Method provides advisory services to meet the capital markets requirements for a broad range of clients.
Our diverse skill set, experience and global reach enable our clients to access unique opportunities and tailored investment solutions. We specialise in:
Our corporate clients benefit from Method’s long-term experience in the capital markets combined with a global access across investor groups including private equity and venture capitalists, non-traditional finance providers and strategic investors
Solutions broadly encompass:
- Advisory on both private equity and debt financing solutions to fund expansion, acquisitions or working capital requirements
- Structuring financing transactions, such as Senior Debt, Mezzanine Debt, Subordinated Debt, Interim Financing and Growth Equity
- Transaction advisory services both in Europe and internationally centered on sales and asset disposals, acquisitions or spin-offs
- Restructuring services helping corporate clients to shore up their balance sheet while ensuring they remain adequately capitalized
The services we provide have largely been developed in response to approaches from families and their advisers for Method’s assistance and expertise. As the needs of each family are very individual and unique to their specific circumstances, our clients value the discrete and innovative approach of Method to devise bespoke solutions.
The areas of advisory expertise Method specialises in leverages our vast experience in the capital markets with solutions broadly encompassing:
- Family office investment management infra-structure
- Tailored investment solutions
- Risk management
- Corporate finance
- Co-investments / direct investments
- Socially-motivated investment strategies (Impact Investing)
- Other enquiries leveraging Method’s global contact network and resources
In all we do, our philosophy is to create added value and we therefore work closely with compatible families and ultra high net worth individuals.